Noble Sentiments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Sententia

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPreview of the New Nebulae Killb3Log in

Preview of the New Nebulae

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavas
Has no life
Rhavas

Preview of the New Nebulae Empty
PostSubject: Preview of the New Nebulae   Preview of the New Nebulae Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm

For those of you who missed the link on public comms tonight, I spent about three nights on Singularity taking pictures of the new nebulae that will be coming out in the winter expansion. CCP was kind enough to plug it on their Facebook page today.

You can check it out here. Scroll down past the analysis if you just want to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
http://interstellarprivateer.wordpress.com
TheRogueShade
Director
TheRogueShade

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the New Nebulae   Preview of the New Nebulae Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Nice....very nice
Back to top Go down
Tierere
Forum warrior
Tierere

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the New Nebulae   Preview of the New Nebulae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 am

wow, that some good work there, you would get my vote for photographer of the year!
Back to top Go down
Vaedran
Regular
Vaedran

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the New Nebulae   Preview of the New Nebulae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:42 pm

great pics!! I saw those on facebook the other day, but I missed that you took them Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the New Nebulae   Preview of the New Nebulae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview of the New Nebulae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noble Sentiments :: Public :: Public discussions-
Jump to: